- Type of dish : Japanese sesame
- 1 block (454 g) firm tofu
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) Émulsion Japanese Sesame dressing
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Cut the tofu into sticks, place in a dish and add the dressing. Leave to marinate for at least 6 hours in the refrigerator.
- Dip bamboo skewers in a bowl of water for a few minutes.
- Thread the tofu sticks onto the skewers.
- Preheat the BBQ to medium-high.
- Cook the tofu skewers for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle with green onion.
- Serve with rice and grilled vegetables.