- Type of dish : Chipotle sriracha
- 454 g (1 lb) ground chicken
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) bread crumbs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 4 hamburger buns
- 85 mL (1/3 cup) Émulsion Chipotle Sriracha dressing
- Preheat BBQ to high.
- In a bowl, mix ground chicken, bread crumbs, onion and egg.
- Shape mixture into 4 burger patties.
- Grill patties for 6 minutes each side, or until cooked through.
- Toast buns on BBQ.
- Assemble burgers: garnish with your favourite toppings (lettuce, tomato, onion, etc.) and add a drizzle of dressing.