- Type of dish : Ranch
4 large baking potatoes
- 1 cup (250 ml) Émulsion Ranch dressing
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 230°C (425°F).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a fork, prick the potatoes in several places. Place potatoes on a plate and microwave on high for about 10 minutes, or until tender, turning halfway through cooking. Let cool for 15 minutes.
- Brown the bacon pieces in a skillet. Remove from pan and drain on paper towels.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Place the potato halves on the baking sheet. Scoop out the flesh of the potatoes with a spoon, leaving about 0.5 cm of flesh all around.
- Place the potato flesh in a bowl and gently mash it.
- Add the dressing, bacon bits and green onions. Mix well and adjust the seasoning.
- Divide the mixture among the potatoes and sprinkle with the grated cheddar cheese.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes. Broil until cheese is golden brown.