- Type of dish : Ranch
- 6 chicken thighs, cut into cubes
- 4 bacon strips, cut into pieces
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 cup (250 ml) Émulsion Ranch dressing
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- In a frying pan, brown the chicken cubes. Set aside.
- In the same pan, brown the bacon pieces.
- Place the broccoli florets in a microwave-safe bowl. Add a little water and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 3 1/2 minutes.
- Combine chicken, bacon, broccoli and dressing.
- Place in an ovenproof dish and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 175°C (350°F) for 25 minutes.
- Broil for a few minutes, until cheese is golden brown.