- Type of dish : Coco curry
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 red pepper, cut into quarters
- 1 onion, cut into quarters
- 10 asparagus spears
- 1 zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 250 ml (1 cup) Émulsion Coco Curry dressing
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a dish, marinate chicken breasts in 125 ml (1/2 cup) of dressing for about 2 hours.
- Preheat BBQ to medium-high.
- Place the vegetables on a plate and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook chicken breasts for 6 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Grill vegetables, then cut into pieces.
- In a large bowl, toss lettuce with grilled vegetables and remaining dressing.
- Slice the chicken breasts and place them on top of the lettuce and grilled vegetable mixture.