- Type of dish : Apple honey
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 Cortland apple, diced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 145 g Brie cheese, sliced
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) Émulsion Apple Honey dressing
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) butter
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 175⁰C (350⁰F).
- On a work surface, butterfly* the pork tenderloin.
- Brush pork tenderloin with 60 ml (1/4 cup) dressing. Set aside.
- In a skillet, melt 15 ml (1 tbsp.) of butter over medium heat and brown onions. Add the apple cubes and sauté for a few minutes.
- Let the onion and apple mixture cool.
- Add the remaining dressing and mix well.
- Stuff the pork tenderloin with this mixture and add Brie cheese slices.
- Close the pork tenderloin and tie with string.
- Melt the remaining butter in an ovenproof pan and brown the pork tenderloin. Place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- After removing from the oven, let it rest for a few minutes before slicing.
* To butterfly: cut the pork tenderloin lengthwise, taking care to not slice right through. The tenderloin should open like a book. Open and flatten each side.