- Type of dish : Dijon onion
- 4 panini breads
- 450 g (1 lb) Chinese fondue beef
- 2 red peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 small container button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (250 ml) grated mozzarella cheese
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) Émulsion Dijon Onion dressing
- Salt and pepper
- In a large frying pan, brown the meat, breaking up the slices one by one. Set aside on a plate.
- In the same pan, brown the mushrooms, onion and peppers.
- Add the dressing and mix well. Adjust the seasoning.
- Cut the panini and top with the vegetable mixture and the cooked beef slices.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Broil or press until cheese is melted.
- Top with about 15 ml (1 tbsp) of dressing per sub.