- Type of dish : Japanese sesame
- 454 g (1 lb) tartare-grade salmon
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) finely chopped chives
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) finely diced strawberries
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) Émulsion Japanese Sesame dressing
- 10 ml (1 tsp.) Sriracha sauce, or more to taste
- Toasted bread slices
- Place ice cubes in a large bowl and place a smaller bowl directly on top of the ice.
- On a work surface, cut the salmon into small cubes and place them in the bowl on top of the ice as you go to keep them fresh.
- Add the green onion, chives, strawberries, dressing and Sriracha sauce.
- Mix well and adjust seasoning.
- Serve immediately with toasted bread slices.