- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices of Provolone cheese
- 4 bacon strips, cooked
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 250 ml (1 cup) Émulsion Caesar dressing
- 4 tortillas
- Place chicken breasts in a container or bag that seals tightly (like a Ziploc).
- Add 125 ml (1/2 cup) of Émulsion Caesar dressing and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat BBQ to high.
- Grill chicken breasts for 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- On a work surface, slice chicken breasts into strips.
- Brush tortillas with dressing.
- Place 1 slice of cheese, 1 bacon strip cut in half, 1/4 of the chicken strips and 1 lettuce leaf on each.
- Drizzle the dressing over the top and close the tortillas.