- Type of dish : Pumpkin
- 500 ml (2 cups) mixed nuts (pecans, almonds, cashews, etc.)
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) sunflower seeds
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) pumpkin seeds
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) sugar
- 250 ml (1 cup) almond powder
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) Émulsion Pumpkin dressing
- Preheat oven to 150°C (300°F).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, chop the nuts into small pieces.
- In a bowl, combine nuts, sunflower and pumpkin seeds, coconut, sugar, almond powder and dressing.
- Spread on the baking sheet in an even layer.
- Place in oven and bake for about 25-30 minutes, stirring frequently, until golden brown.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.