- 2 heads of romaine lettuce
- 8 pancetta slices
- Parmesan shavings
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
- 250 ml (1 cup) Émulsion Caesar dressing
- Preheat BBQ to high.
- On a work surface, slice the heads of lettuce in half lengthwise (keeping the base so that the lettuce can stand) to obtain 4 pieces.
- Drizzle the lettuce with olive oil.
- On the BBQ, grill the pancetta slices until crispy.
- Still on the BBQ, grill the lettuce for a few minutes on each side.
- Place the warm lettuce on a plate.
- Top with the pancetta, croutons and Parmesan shavings.
- Drizzle generously with dressing (60 ml /1/4 cup per serving).
- Serve warm.